#fitness #exercise #workout #waist slimming #waist
a health and fitness blog. my personal is here
NOTE: none of that pro-ana/mia/ed shit around here. been there, done that, not a good place to be. all about positivity and health here!
but everything else, including the bathroom, on the first floor
is that now i have pretty nicely toned legs. i just need to start doing a bunch of squats for my inner thighs. whoo!@2 years ago
I made these today they were really good and each under 50 calories, organic, and healthy!
Ingredients for batter:
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk (or soy milk)
- 1/4 cup Organic Whole Wheat flour
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Heat a medium skillet to medium heat and spray with pam.
- Take 2 tablespoons of batter and create a then paper thin crepe.
- Let cook for about 40 seconds then flip.
Ingredients for topping:
- 3 chopped up strawberries
- 10 blueberries
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- Splenda or Truvia packet
- Chop up the strawberries and blueberries and combine with greek yogurt.
- Put it in the microwave for 40 seconds.
- Add splenda or any other calorie free sugar substitute.
- Combine them and enjoy!
ALL of the batter itself is only 132 calories and the topping is only about 30.
holy shiz. HELLO TOMORROWS BREAKFAST@2 years ago with 1981 notes
@2 years ago with 82468 notes
30 Day Shred:
Ripped in 30:
6 Week 6 Pack:
The Biggest Loser:
Tone It Up:
Dashama Sun Salutations video
Dashama Sun Salutations 2 video
Dashama Hip Stretches
Tara Stiles Bend It Like Tara video
exercisetv.tv Yoga Fitness Plus 45 minute video
exercisetv.tv Beginner Yoga 20 minute video
exercisetv.tv Yoga Sculpt 30 minute video
exercisetv.tv Yoga Fitness Fusion 45 minute video
Yogis Anonymous Hurts So Good Power Yoga 95 minute video
Yogis Anonymous Blissed Flow Yoga 90 minute